- God—The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- God’s only incarnate Son—Our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Salvation by grace received only through faith in Jesus Christ.
- The essential unity of all believers, who together form one Church, diverse in form and expression, of which Christ is the Head.
- The continuing ministry of the Holy Spirit, who empowers the worship, service, and witness of God's people in all their activities.
- The ultimate redemption of the children of God and of all nature from the destructive consequences of sin.
- The Old and New Testament to be the written Word of God.